Your students will develop an understanding of:
• the use of equipment to gather data
• diversity and adaptation in living things
• technological design
• form and function in living things
• populations and ecosystems
• Nutty Investigationstest the strength and fat-content of different nuts.
• Frogs Up Close and Personaldesign backgrounds to make poison frogs disappear and stand out.
• Build a Treeconstruct a sturdy rainforest tree from scratch.
• Rain Forest in Your Roomcreate a rain forest community of plants and animals.
• Life in a Nutshell Game grow from egg to larva to adult in a Brazil nut board game.
Check out the supply list for each activity.