Your students will develop an understanding of:
• structure and function in living things
• reproduction and heredity
• collecting, interpreting, and displaying data
• the characteristics of living things and their life cycles
• fossils as data about ancient environments
• Pollinationlearn about plant parts and play a role in pollination.
• In Search of Pollendissect a flower to find pollen.
• Medical Mysteriesanalyze a pollen sample to find out what triggers allergies in some people.
• Flower Engineersdesign and build flowers to attract pollinators.
• Pollen Tracksdig for ancient pollen in artificial rocks.
Check out the supply list for each activity.